Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- この海外の方のTweet は日本語でどのように意訳すればいいのかわかりません。 I don't know how to translate this Tweet.
- for と to の使い方が分かりません。 以下の２つの意味は、同じですか？ I tired for walking. I tired to walking.
- What is the difference between If only I had more money. and I wish I had more money. ?
- How can I improve my English vocabulary without reading novels?
- What's the difference between? Of all the movies i've watched.... From all the movies i've wa...
- Explorations pose economy-wise problems since it costs billions to launch into space.
- You say I play tennis! Now I’m wondering how you say that for ski?
- What's are the answers to what's up?
- which one is right? it's as plain as day he will not do it it's plain as day he will not do it
- Which one is correct? Ralph and I have ___ each other a long time, so we are like family. We ___...
- Let's go to grandma's house. Let''s go to grandma's place. What would be correct to say?
- Hi guys 🙋♀️ Do you know any English songs that mention colors?
- Is this natural in American English? My dad always lays down on the couch a second after finish...