Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- この海外の方のTweet は日本語でどのように意訳すればいいのかわかりません。 I don't know how to translate this Tweet.
- for と to の使い方が分かりません。 以下の２つの意味は、同じですか？ I tired for walking. I tired to walking.
- What is the difference between If only I had more money. and I wish I had more money. ?
- what does "reading ahead" mean?
- I want to advise you to try something else. I should advise you to try something else. Which ...
- Which one is correct “sit on the same table” or “sit at the same table”
- Lastly, I am going to proceed with this. Is this sentence right?
- Does it sound natural? (Below) “Sometimes using only phrase A could offend someone a bit, so you...
- "I wish the world could treat you better " is it correct grammar??
- What does flip out mean? Is it a common term?
- Which one is correct “will no long” or “will no longer”
- Does it sound natural? If you want to add the rhetoric vibes to the sentence, you would be bette...
- Can anyone furnish the accommodation for these kids? Does it sound natural? Thanks