Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Is this natural in American English? Ino Tadataka is famous for making the first map of Japan. I...
- “Live in Brazil sucks sometimes” is it correct? ps: its not true 😂 just a doubt
- Does this sound natural in English? This book takes a "learn by doing" approach and teaches yo...
- Where can I wear this? Where can I wear these clothes? Are these expressions natural?
- Would you please help me out? A. The energy contained in these molecules can then be used to a...
- Hello Americans. Can you tell me several meanings and use of this word? Drawn
- "I wish the world could treat you better " is it correct grammar??
- What does flip out mean? Is it a common term?
- Which one is correct “will no long” or “will no longer”
- Does it sound natural? If you want to add the rhetoric vibes to the sentence, you would be bette...