- I'm going to turn 27 this April. does this sound natural?
- What is the difference between I'll be busy from this April and I'll be busy from this coming Apr...
- Its done of April fool.But I spent in particular it without telling a lie. does this sound natural?
- hi there, what does "happens" do to the sense of a sentence when I find sentences like " Do you ...
- Do native English speakers usually use this expression?
- “Imbecile” what would you use this word like? Also, should I say “how would you use this word, in...
- I have too much work to do and I can't get any of that done. Does this sound natural?
- I have too much work to do and I can't get any work done. Does this sound natural?
- Is this correct? I think she is not so much cute as beautiful.
- Is it natural? She doesn’t announce anything.. Is it natural?
- I want to know the difference between "subconsciously" and "unwittingly" When do native speakers ...
- how to describe the steps of washing hands.
- My head has been aching all "the" day. Is it correct to put "the" in this sentence?