Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- The territory of Japan spans a wide latitude - from 20 to 45 degrees north - which causes a prono...
- The territory of Japan consists of four major islands - Honshu, Kyushu, Shikoku and Hokkaido - an...
- How do you say this in English (US)? territories
- What does obnoxious mean?
- What does to fall out with someone mean?
- What does Pretty sure the terrace fits eight tables of ten. I need to clarify something here. ...
- What does It's time to move on. mean?
- What does acting up mean?
- What does "to become a tenant of something" mean?
- What does topping mean?
- What does strain mean?
- What does "the news said that we should beware" why does it sound like "the new sand at ~the wea...
- What does Dip into mean?