Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- The territory of Japan spans a wide latitude - from 20 to 45 degrees north - which causes a prono...
- The territory of Japan consists of four major islands - Honshu, Kyushu, Shikoku and Hokkaido - an...
- How do you say this in English (US)? territories
- What does consecrate mean?
- What does Hello. I have a question about English..please help me. Does it sounds weird? "Plz eat ...
- What does nitty gritty mean?
- What does you boys you boy's mean?
- What does “My career hasn’t taken off successfully” Is that mean “it hasn’t start yet successful...
- What does The likelihood of graduate school wholly depends on your career interests; a linguistic...
- What does ‘With all’ that rain outside, we have to dress up to keep dry. mean?
- What does We're short of 50$ We're short on 50$ mean?
- What does Seen happen mean?
- What does haul mean?