Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- "He is friends with me.""I am friends with Jason."Are those right?
- What is the difference between “in school” and “at school”? Are those prepositions interchangeabl...
- It's dangerous swimming in the sea if you cannot swim well. is it okay? Thank you.
- Can "to a high level" mean the same as "at a high level"? I found the following sentence, and I w...
- Which sentence is more common? Did you fly here? Did you take the plane here? Did you come here b...
- Which word better fits the context? I set the alarm for/at 8 o'clock tomorrow morning. (for VS at)
- Hi! I need help with this sentence. Which one is correct about the tense of the verb “swim” “When...
- the rest of us ↑ "rest" includes "us" or not ?
- The wound is stung. The wound is prickling. Do they make sense? How would you say?
- Please tell me what a "two-piece" and a "three-piece" are. What clothes are they made of?