Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- こんなのを本当に食べるか？ そんなのは、あるかよ！ どうしてその最後[か]を使ってる? (あるかよ)
- in this sentence "しょうがない...そのへん食べれるキノコ探して..." そのへん is その辺 ?
- この文に「って」どいういみですか 「おじさんの時代からの辛口ワインを作ってたって、このあたりでも珍しいの」
- おい！きのこくん、教室にいるぞ。しっかり座れ。（a male teacher speaking to his student) Does this sound natural?
- きのこ茸 唸起來對嗎 Does this sound natural?
- ↓Is this natural? It is a very famous mountain.
- The shop would be rather the place to relax than enjoy hamburgers. Does this make sense?
- what is the differences among large, big, massive, huge?
- I know an expression how to emphasize with using “do” such like “ I DO love it “, but can I say i...
- "He is friends with me.""I am friends with Jason."Are those right?
- What is the difference between “in school” and “at school”? Are those prepositions interchangeabl...
- Which word better fits the context? I set the alarm for/at 8 o'clock tomorrow morning. (for VS at)
- Hi! I need help with this sentence. Which one is correct about the tense of the verb “swim” “When...
- the rest of us ↑ "rest" includes "us" or not ?
- The wound is stung. The wound is prickling. Do they make sense? How would you say?