Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Does this sound natural? "The weather started to suck"
- Does this sound natural? "let me pop to the bathroom real quick"
- does this sound natural? "I've been extremely busy the past few days."
- does this sound natural? "im risking getting into jail"
- Does anyone in the US understand the expression watchamacallit?
- Does the vampire culture very popular in the western countries?Any cartoons concerned?
- Which Does it make you always happy to have children ? sounds the most natural?
- Is the sentence sounds natural? No matter what you decide to do, I will always be your friend.
- is it normal If I used idioms in a formal situation
- What do you think I said?
- “Your class is so useful.” If I say it to my teacher, is it polite?
- Do you use “by walk” instead of “on foot”? Ex) I go to school by walk［on foot］.
- I like all my classmates, aside from her. Does it means I dislike only her in my class? Or Of co...
- Hi~please help me with this: One of my friend in our company is about to quit the job, I wanna...
- "If he moved to the city, he could've gotten a job there." 1. We know he didn't move to the ci...
- The question was so difficult I couldn't do it. Does this sound natural?
- 1. He's not home from school yet. 2. He's not home from the school yet. Are both correct?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- They didn't think they could bear it if anyone found out about the Potters. What does the "bear"?
- If people ask me"how did you sleep last night" What could I answer? Are "it was good" or "I slept...
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Which one is correct : I'm hangover/hungover or I have a hangover/hungover or I got a hangover/hu...