29 Dec 2020
- Is 젠장 a common word to use? in what situations do people use it?
- 동경하다 この言葉はよく使いますか？
- in wich situations can I use 누가? It is a informal word?
- 아싸はよく使いますか？ もし他にネイティブが使う言葉があれば教えてください
- Is 부탁하다 commonly used? If not, what do you normally use instead?
- What is right: “there is” or “there are” a number of conditions that ….?
- A lot of people have already put up Christmas trees in their houses. A lot of people have alread...
- is "law of deminishing returns" related or similiar to the phrase "the cake is a lie"?
- which kind of mistakes should i avoid when I'm speaking English
- Is it saying that my cat "walks" out side of the house unnatural? Can we use "walk" with dogs and...
- saying "go down" would be a correct one?when I mean to say "go straight".
- Should I say “Do what I say you or say to you”?
- This is a quote from one of Spongebob episode “Skill Crane” “At a quarter a pop,this thing pays ...
- at zoom? in zoom? on zoom?
- I get that the right way to say the following questions is "did you really think we'd follow you?...
- What does "pabo" mean? And how do you write it down in Korean?
- What mean SNS in South Korea? I saw this many times in music videos and variety programs
- 파이팅 or 화이팅? (Fighting)
- How do I add music to my kakaotalk profile?
- what is the different between 'saranghae' 'saranghanda' 'saranghandago' and 'saranghaeyo' ?