Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Can a comma be used between two sentences? For example, it's not a question,it's an answer. Is i...
- Which one is grammatically correct?(: 1.Do you have any questions? 2.Do you have any question?
- Is the construction like 'adj + of + noun' grammatically correct? Does it commonly use? If it is ...
- I want to use to proper grammar. Is the above sentence correct?
- Do you use “does it have something to do with it” Is this grammatically correct?
- 私の趣味はたくさんあります。は I have a lot of hobby. で合っていますか？
- How do you say this in English (US)? I feel a lot better
- How can I have a lot of English words ?
- "his mental (normality) only relies on medications" Is normality the right word? especially when...
- PB & J means Peanuts Butter and Jam or Peanuts Butter and Jelly? Thanks in advance!
- What a six years of transformation I'd like to post on Instagram the pics me and my friend from...
- "If I'd brought a toad, [I'd lose it as quick as I could]. Because it's useless." Does this s...
- how does the moon cut his hair? Eclipse it. Someone told me this joke and i dont get it
- "can you get me off you're the best attorney as far as I know." (does this sound natural?)
- does "go off" only mean to get mad?
- “I wish I could take photos more photogenic. “ How do you understand the meaning of this sentenc...
- How is it? If you happened or if you happen? For example, if you happened to be around, just let ...
- But potencially harmful mutations can take hold of as the virus attempts to get around the immune...
- mai dua karta hu ke tum hamesha kamyab or khush raho in English
- Which is correct :I have lived here since 1990 OR I have been living here since 1990?
- You deserve & You deserved & You deserve it ！which one is right？！
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- How should I reply to this: "I hope you had a good time". 1. IT was good. 2. THAT was good.