Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Do you usually say 호기심이 많아 or 궁금한 게 많아?
- 안 맞는 사람이 많아요 ?맞는 사람이 많아요 ? 라고 하는 건가요 ?부탁드립니다
- Can 너 be multiple people? Or does it have to be 너희?
- 누구나 하나 이상씩은 갖다 What is 이상씩 here? Meaning anyone will have more than 1?
- 몇 안 되는 친구 Is this ‘a few friends’ like not a lot?
- ↓Is this natural? It is a very famous mountain.
- The shop would be rather the place to relax than enjoy hamburgers. Does this make sense?
- what is the differences among large, big, massive, huge?
- I know an expression how to emphasize with using “do” such like “ I DO love it “, but can I say i...
- "He is friends with me.""I am friends with Jason."Are those right?
- What is the difference between “in school” and “at school”? Are those prepositions interchangeabl...
- Which word better fits the context? I set the alarm for/at 8 o'clock tomorrow morning. (for VS at)
- Hi! I need help with this sentence. Which one is correct about the tense of the verb “swim” “When...
- the rest of us ↑ "rest" includes "us" or not ?
- The wound is stung. The wound is prickling. Do they make sense? How would you say?
- 코로나 19 확진자는 이곳뿐만 아니라 일본 곳곳에서 날마다 늘어져 가는 추세이다. 이런 상황에서 정부는 여행 값 일부를 보조해준답시고, GoTo 캠페인이라는 행사를 강력히...
- 「앉아 있었다」는 먼저 자리를 잡고 누군가를 기다리는 뜻이지만 「앉고 있었다」는 어떤 시츄에이션으로 사용해요?
- Guys, can anyone explain what does "D-Day" mean in Korean slang? I've heard it in so many differe...
- 파이팅 or 화이팅? (Fighting)
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?