Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- 'dub' is a verb. 'voice ovel' is a noun. 'subtitle' is a verb and a noun. is it correct?
- Is it a verb or noun
- I'm so confused about the grammar pattern ' adj + of'... (ex : blablabla is characteristic of bla...
- is development a noun or a verb?
- He was renowned ____ Europe for the quality of his research. A) around B) among
- Have you seen the movie Big hero 6? I have some language/context based question about it and it w...
- Are "knucklehead" and "bonehead" really mild words? According to someone they are, I just want to...
- Does this sound natural? This is a python program made for beginners in the automation of tradin...
- In which situation is correct to use the word "stumbled"?
- What is right: “there is” or “there are” a number of conditions that ….?
- Is it saying that my cat "walks" out side of the house unnatural? Can we use "walk" with dogs and...
- saying "go down" would be a correct one?when I mean to say "go straight".
- Should I say “Do what I say you or say to you”?
- This is a quote from one of Spongebob episode “Skill Crane” “At a quarter a pop,this thing pays ...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?