Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Is it rude to be called あんた by boyfriend? 彼氏にあんたに呼ばれるのは失礼ですか?普通ですか?
- Is it rude to call someone キミ if you don't know their name?
- Does it sound rude to call an old lady 「おばちゃん」?
- is it strange for girls to say おす as a casual greeting?
- Does 花屋さん mean the same thing as 花屋 or could it be the 店員 who work there?
- 「空一面いやに暗くなった。」 この文では「いやに」は「急に」という意味を持っていますか？ 教えてください m(_ _)m
- What japanese grammar is it when the も particle is attached to a ーて for verb, for example: 空をずっと眺...
- このフォルダー空です。 I know from context that this means "This folder is empty", but why was the kanji ...
- - This is what we've been doing all along. What does "all along" mean?
- Can “not at all” be used instead of “you are welcome”
- I had breakfast and lunch around 11:00. After that, I headed to the school to pick up something I...
- During my friend and her husband are out of town on vacation, I will take care of their dogs at m...
- How different are the prices? How much is the price different? Does it make sense..? if you unde...
- Does this sentence sound natural?😊 "You can learn grammar and others as well" "others" refers t...
- on the kitchen or in the kitchen
- What does very street mean context:Thugnificent bringing the 'hood to this very street. Eh-heh.
- Are you used to driving yet ? ↑ Is this correct sentences?
- “He have gotten to move to another position” Is this correct? He’s a security guy but did someth...