Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Which one is correct? Or both are correct? I get along with her I get along well with her
- She didn't run fast nor effectively She didn't run fast or effectively Which one is correct?
- Which is correct ? 1) She is dressing 2) She is getting dressed
- is it correct? She's far easier-going than she used to be
- which one is correct? 1. He is faster than she is 2. He is faster than her
- 以前アメリカ人のネイティブの方に添削して頂いたのですが、is being〜という記述があってよくわかりません。 これはこれは進行系なのですか。 どういう時に使われるのかいまいちよくわかりませ...
- What is the difference between So are you and You too ?
- Which Where are you now sounds the most natural?
- What's the difference of It's crowded and It's crazy? Which one is more packed?
- “Does your brother drink much coffee every day?” Is this expression natural? I guess “a lot of”...
- About B, which is better sea or ocean? A: How was Okinawa? B: It was amazing! The sea/ocean was ...
- "she will go off on you if you keep asking her the same question" (does this sound natural?)
- He is the last person I want to talk to but I need to meet with him for my promotion. I’ll bite ...
- I like all my classmates, aside from her. Does it means I dislike only her in my class? Or Of co...
- Hi~please help me with this: One of my friend in our company is about to quit the job, I wanna...
- "If he moved to the city, he could've gotten a job there." 1. We know he didn't move to the ci...
- The question was so difficult I couldn't do it. Does this sound natural?
- 1. He's not home from school yet. 2. He's not home from the school yet. Are both correct?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- They didn't think they could bear it if anyone found out about the Potters. What does the "bear"?
- If people ask me"how did you sleep last night" What could I answer? Are "it was good" or "I slept...
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Which one is correct : I'm hangover/hungover or I have a hangover/hungover or I got a hangover/hu...