Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Does this sound natural ? 目標は5000ドルを調達することです。
- does this sound natural? 安いうちに買えばよかった
- Does this sound natural? 新しい車を買うつもり。
- 価格が高くなったから、買うのを止まった does this sound natural?
- Does this sound natural? 買ったよ！
- What does ブロックされたのかと思った mean?
- What does ブロックしないでおく mean?
- What does ブロックはでこぼこになっているので、足の裏などで目が見えない人も道がわかります。 mean?
- What is an end user? I read long sentence about Amazon.
- It's clear the city is doing whatever it can 'to' make some extra cash In this setence, Why is '...
- CORRECT? It's not important to me
- A question pops up. Why they want to study abroad to learn English even they're great English spe...
- Are there much sentence like this in English? "I show you the store.(Omise wo omise simasyou:...
- Which sentence is more natural? - They both can replace that word. - They can both replace that w...
- Are they both natural, different meanings? 1. It's going to raise a lot of problems with respe...
- The medical professor’s thesis—hardly new, but rarely _____ by a faculty members of his distincti...
- How can I get "get" in this sentence "If god got us then we gon' be alright"
- Do sentences sound natural/make sense ? 1) Call me once you get home. 2) Let me know once you'l...