Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How to say "you're so tiny, i want to keep you in my pocket "
- How to say "you make my heart go 두근두근"
- how to say "put inside" for example i put this pen inside my bag
- How to say "hi im anny
- how can I say "I forgot my water bottle at home "
- What does I can see if you skipped
- I learned that the word advice is uncountable. So, if we want to use this word, "a piece of advic...
- - This is what we've been doing all along. What does "all along" mean?
- Can “not at all” be used instead of “you are welcome”
- If there is a magnetic lock and a magnetic key and you want to describe what to do with it to ope...
- Does this sentence sound natural?😊 "You can learn grammar and others as well" "others" refers t...
- on the kitchen or in the kitchen
- What does very street mean context:Thugnificent bringing the 'hood to this very street. Eh-heh.
- Are you used to driving yet ? ↑ Is this correct sentences?
- “He have gotten to move to another position” Is this correct? He’s a security guy but did someth...
- What does "pabo" mean? And how do you write it down in Korean?
- what is the different between 'saranghae' 'saranghanda' 'saranghandago' and 'saranghaeyo' ?
- 이메일을 쓸 때 "저는" 아니면 "나는"을 사용하는 것이 좋아요?
- How do I add music to my kakaotalk profile?
- what does " 역시 " means? and how can I use it in making a sentence? thank you in advance 😀