Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Does this lyrics sound natural as English? "Everything's needed by somebody Everybody needs som...
- Who is Hermione talking about, and what is it that someone does "all over the place"? "She does ...
- Is there anyone who has listened to the song called the most beautiful things by Bruno Major? I'm...
- A British guy told me that British people say "well I never" and "crikey". Is that true?
- Do you agree that Bohemian Rhapsody "white people's music"?
- which one is the right: "everyone/everybody says" or "everyone/everybody say"?
- What does "Donny" mean in the uk?
- Which is correct? 1.Write it in your exercise book. 2.Write it on your exercise book.
- Which one is correct grammatically between "I have much stuff to do" and "I have many stuff to do"
- So, what are British girls like?