Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between May I ~ ? and Can I ~ ? ?
- What is the difference between Can I ～ and May I ～ ?
- May i write a sentance like following " To remit money to someone" Give me some opinions about ...
- Is it correct to say: I think this certificate has my name wrong.
- The topic that I’d like to discuss is whether the death penalty should be abolished or not. Sound...
- Please help. Which of the following two sounds natural? 1, my favorite fruit is apples because th...
- 学校里老师教元音单词前面的the 发音应该是/ði/，比如/ði/ apple, /ði/ orange，但是我看美剧里面很多元音单词前面的the发音就是一般的/ðз/，为什么？哪个说法正确？
- The chair of clear joint session result, sitting through the night as shaking congress formerly c...
- what is 'I guess if' means?
- I want to do paraphrase this sentence. “How can I improve my English pronunciation?.” I tried to ...
- There’s a fishy smell on the plate, and it won’t go away. Does this sound natural?
- 'must be' means really! surely. right? then what does 'must be present'means?
- Is this natural in American English? For health reasons I try to eat in-season fruits and vegeta...