Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Why do English speakers say "I watched TV yesterday.", but "I saw a movie yesterday.". Is "I ...
- how do native speakers learn the vocabulary..？do you need to recite them or just know the meaning...
- I don't understand why non-native speakers sometimes try to correct other people's entries. I wou...
- What does this mean in simpler English? My dictionary is collecting dust.
- I wonder in what kind of situation people use the structure “If A were to do B”.
- 1.Didn’t I give you enough of time? 2.Haven't I given you enough of my time? Which one correct?
- Is this natural in American English? Today, I got my umbrella stolen at school, but my classmate...
- “fall in February” or “fall on February ”,which expression is correct? Thank you.
- what is 'I guess if' means?
- There’s a fishy smell on the plate, and it won’t go away. Does this sound natural?
- 'must be' means really! surely. right? then what does 'must be present'means?
- Is this natural in American English? For health reasons I try to eat in-season fruits and vegeta...
- She said that she needed my help. or She said that she need my help. Which sentence is right?