Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What does "not very beautiful" means? Is it "beautiful but not great" or "so-so" or "ugly"?
- Is this sentencecorrect? There were not enough chairs for all of them to sit on them.
- Is there any similarities between Spanish and Japanese? Some people in internet saying that there...
- Which is correct? 1. I haven’t been asked out (recently). or 2. I haven’t been getting asked out ...
- which one sounds natural? Mom's almost home Mom almost come home
- Does this sound natural? In your country, the overseas/international packages are delivered to...
- Which is correct and natural?😊 1. Since I will buy you lunch let's go. 2. I will buy you lunch ...
- what does "i'm serving 6 to 10" mean?
- "I value your answer" How about this sentence as a thank you when someone answers my question on...
- We need to get a move on. Does this sentence mean we need to hurry?
- How was your day? I want someone to tell me your simple daily life as my English study.
- *get change quickly because you will be late to school. (does this sound natural?)
- *you will lose by default because you can't even catch the ball. *she is the most beautiful girl...