Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Did you have to memorize “phonetic alphabet” at some point in your school days?
- Which is right? How did they get that grade? or How did they got that grade?
- does this sound natural? "i read the whole book waiting for that ending, so i felt kind of betray...
- is the word "culmination", as a synonym to "ending", too formal?
- You seduced me into~~~. Can you make a sentence using this phrase?
- is it natural? in the 16th century Ivan the 4th ordered the founding of New Kholmogory what is no...
- "I heard that you totally held your own, you're going to have to tell me how you did that." 'hel...
- Would you tell me which is correct or more natural? 1) On her birthday, she made a wish so th...
- Do Americans say I haven't seen you for ages. I haven't seen you in ages.