Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- how to answer "how are you " natively?
- Which answer is correct? Should I put the word "head"? Q: How many sheep do you have? -We'v...
- When there is already a answer, people usually don't post second answer. We want let people post ...
- What does coarse mean?
- What does strain mean?
- What does this mean?
- What does “bub” mean?
- What does "the news said that we should beware" why does it sound like "the new sand at ~the wea...
- What does Dip into mean?
- What does - Go with my punt Where I heard it: I am wondering If I should maybe call her or if ...
- What does purgatory mean?
- What does tearing tiles off rooftops mean?
- What does Beats me! mean?