Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Which his right leg was bitten through by the shark. sounds the most natural?
- What is the difference between right and correct ?
- What is the difference between I'll be right there. and I'll be right over. ?
- Does this sound natural ? My friends just didn't let me go. They constantly ask me to go to outs...
- It's a relief that her parents and Regina have patched things up. Is it correct?
- I can't blame her though. She has every right to be enraged. Is it correct?
- Does this expression sound naturally? "He is a dominant student in my class" thank you very much ♥️
- ◼︎Both dishes look really good! Seeing the photos of your dishes, I’m getting hungry. I don’t kn...
- I don’t say that my all life is at my best. However I think I’m going through many happy time. ...
- i was tired im school is this sentence natural?
- When I want to say LITERALLY in the true meaning, not super or very (I mean not as a slang), how ...
- “A coffee shop I have passed by a few times but not gone. “ Is this sentence OK? Sounds natural?...
- When you are in a store such as supermarket, How do you say “今日は商品が少ないね”?