Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I usually study English, hiding. 私はいつも隠れて英語を勉強しています。 does this sound natural?
- why all the hiding?这句话是什么意思？
- I felt her hiding something from me. does this sound natural?
- I sometimes feel I won't live up to my parent's expectations. Is this sentence correct?
- He's been playing down the problem between he and I. Is this sentence correct?
- No matter rough your situation is, you need to push on. Is this sentence correct?
- I heard that she was run down by a car. Is this sentence correct?
- Is it weird to call someone “Cherry”?? As a nickname
- I don’t say that my all life is at my best. However I think I’m going through many happy time. ...
- i was tired im school is this sentence natural?
- When I want to say LITERALLY in the true meaning, not super or very (I mean not as a slang), how ...
- “A coffee shop I have passed by a few times but not gone. “ Is this sentence OK? Sounds natural?...
- When you are in a store such as supermarket, How do you say “今日は商品が少ないね”?