- This chair is a bit bumpy. It's off-balance. この椅子ガタガタしてるね。バランス悪いよ。 does this sound natural?
- The chair over there is in the way. Can you put it away? does this sound natural?
- The chairs are misaligned. Who moved them? does this sound natural?
- Can anyone correct my writing?
- It is said that the cornerstone of language learning is immersion in the target language. Theref...
- What do you call this container in English? A cup or bowl?
- Which preposition is acceptable? The astronauts on/in/of the space shuttle returned to the e...
- My grandfather died on January 7, 1990. という文ではなぜ前置詞が月 年 季節などにつくinではなくonなのですか？
- 'I will definitely buy this shirt! It's just for a song'. Does that sound natural??
- every body watch the  One another  pronounced word we talked about before says Said in sta...
- A. I sped up to catch up to Tom, running away from me. Q1) Is sentence A correct English? Q2)...
- Hi Americans! 🤗 What’s the difference between “Into” and “onto” Thanks so very much. 👍🏼
- A. Mark stood next to the clown, juggling balls. Is sentence A correct English even if sentenc...