18 January

  • English (US)
  • German
Question about German

I've seen "deichseln" "hinhauen" and "fluppen" used to mean "to pull something off, have something work, etc. Which of are these used very often?

Read more comments

  • German
  • English (UK)

  • German
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!

Share this question
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions