Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you say this in English (US)? 洗面所のシンクの栓(せん) the black cap for the sink in a powder room.
- Please show me example sentences with "to cap it all".
- "to cap it all" does this sound natural?
- What does Asleep mean?
- What does I came across the expression "old sport" and it was likely used with the meaning of "bu...
- What does What do British writers refer to when they describe someone as "dark" for appearance? I...
- What does add fuel to the fire mean?
- What does am goog mean?
- What does Hi guys. What is the meaning of "wind up"? "He knows no-one's gonna say all those name...
- What does Question: what's the best way to say: I am Happy to talk with you? or I am happy to spe...
- What does by-blow mean?
- What does I will be in school when the grammys are on air mean?
- What does What is a waxed head? mean?