Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Here is a new word for me 'slalom': they both slalom through the station.
- About the word "Alright" If someone said: Alright, thanks. How to explain the emotion of "Alrig...
- I'm studing spoken and written English now,but I can speak the word ,but I can't write the word r...
- Please help me
- When there is a video on YouTube, is there a difference between ''stream'' and ''premiere'' ?
- "The film starts at half past." Does this sentence make sense?
- https://youtu.be/Dr10kEq-eu4 5:28 What did she swear?
- What's your favorite app for video calls? 🙂
- Is this correct: "I was living there AT a student visa"?
- “What’s so happy about it?” Does this sound natural?
- The suspect kept kicking and twisting to avoid being caught by the detective. What does ‘kicking...
- I don't understand the meaning of the part highlighted in blue. If you can help me, I ...
- *she's attracted to me = she likes me. *I'm attracted to her = I like her. (am I right? please ...