Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I couldn't sleep at all last night, worrying about this matter. 夕べはあの事が気になって全然眠れなかった。 does thi...
- だからそんなに遅くまで起きてたの？ は英語で何といいますか？ That's why you was awake such a late night? ではおかしいですか？
- Did you enjoy the night spending with her? does this sound natural?
- Why native English speakers don’t use this phrase “Could I ~? (ex)Could I help you?” I know that...
- Please help me
- When there is a video on YouTube, is there a difference between ''stream'' and ''premiere'' ?
- "The film starts at half past." Does this sentence make sense?
- https://youtu.be/Dr10kEq-eu4 5:28 What did she swear?
- Is this correct: "I was living there AT a student visa"?
- “What’s so happy about it?” Does this sound natural?
- The suspect kept kicking and twisting to avoid being caught by the detective. What does ‘kicking...
- I don't understand the meaning of the part highlighted in blue. If you can help me, I ...
- *she's attracted to me = she likes me. *I'm attracted to her = I like her. (am I right? please ...