Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Be careful of your steps. 足元気をつけてね。 does this sound natural?
- How many steps do you usually walk a day? Have you ever measured it? does this sound natural?
- You should take steps at the preper moment. does this sound natural?
- Tell me some slangs in american english Plz
- Is there a special word for a future-bride to get a special lesson(or training) like cooking, sew...
- You better have my money. 意思是：“你最好还我钱” 吗？ You have him call me. 意思是：“你叫他打电话给我”吗？ 那么have也有let的意思吗？...
- Are these sentences natural? It should be allowed to have various values. I hope that everyon...
- a) Sometimes we have "packed" schedules with a lot of things to do and work we need to take care ...
- Does this sound natural? "How can they play football under the hot sunshine at 40 degrees?" T...
- "It was a little cold but a lot colder than I had expected."is this sentence right?
- Do you eat this and what do you call it?
- His explanation escaped me. His explanation failed me. what is the difference?
- Could you please correct my writing and make it sound natural? "If I have to pick one, I choos...