Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Which I might not have spent even a little time in reading such a difficult thing. sounds the mos...
- What is the difference between when and time of ?
- 言いたい事を英語で言うのはとても時間がかかる。 I take much time to talk what I want to say in English. Is it correct?
- Is this sentence correct? I’ve completed the task I’d been assigned to.
- Hello, how can I learn exact correct meaning of phrasal verbs?
- What is the difference between the following statements: 1) Sorry, I didn't want to scare you. 2...
- Can supple be used to describe "skin"?
- "I don't like you because you are way too submissive." Is this sentence right?
- What does "if anything we get the opposite that we need to try harder." mean? In this modern s...
- What would be the response to "You make my day" other than "my pleasure" or " I'm happy to help"?
- Можно ли сказать / can I say: "Test for me?"
- is it correct "I don't like to settle with one thing email life"?
- She worried my severe injury athentically. Is this right and natural?