Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- what do you eat on thanksgiving day in your country?
- What is the difference between What day does he come here? and On what day does he come here? ?
- What is the difference between What day is today? and What day is it today? ?
- When you say you just graduated. Do you mean you graduated with bachelor’s degree or master degree ?
- Does this sound natural? "The Japanese government decided to partially end the state of emergenc...
- Is this correct “I mean I wouldn’t give a fuck either if this is what he sounds like”
- "I like him because my values and his are exactly the same." Hello! Do you think the sentence ...
- My mood lifted at that. Is it wrong?
- Why do we say "he almost stumbled/fell/slumped to the floor" and not "on the floor"? Can I use ...
- If only I could make a wish upon a shooting star 1° I would wish he'd realize how much I love hi...
- Is this correct? "I made the trash bucket fall over"
- A. I was having some talk with Tom, next to Sally. Can sentence A imply that "I was having some...
- The thing that we express without words is there a word to describe that? As in they were able ...