Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between watch and see ?
- What is the difference between watch and look ?
- What does "watch me" in line 287 mean?
- Is corridor an usual word?
- What does "if I'd managed it, I would have had to have been amazed." mean?
- What’s the difference 1 I didn’t see you for 4 days 2 I haven’t seen you for 4 days If I didn’t ...
- He went on a holiday. He went on holiday. Which is correct? Thank you.
- Are the following sentences natural? 1. My birthday was last week. 2. Last week was my birthday.
- Please tell me the Japanese songs you know
- Is the word "classmates" used in the US? Or is there any other more natural?
- Hello Americans! Help me with this question and You'll awesome became a champion! Say “They Mad...
- She vented the anger that was choking her. Is it wrong?
- A. Water is in the bottle to the max. B. Water is in the bottle to the full. Q1) Are both se...