Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How spell "watch"? Is my sentence correct? does this sound natural?
- How would you rather spell "go-cart"?
- How do you say this in English (US)? how to spell 紫禁城
- Nobody's really paying attention you just listening to the sounds Right? it's phonetics ,we ar...
- Can sorrow be called raw emotion? I often read that raw emotion means anger and excitement.
- Can you teach me expressions substituted for "I think~".
- Can anyone correct my writing?
- what does this sentence means? Hello Carol! Sure our curfew starts at 8 p.m so I should be availa...
- 'I will definitely buy this shirt! It's just for a song'. Does that sound natural??
- every body watch the  One another  pronounced word we talked about before says Said in sta...
- A. I sped up to catch up to Tom, running away from me. Q1) Is sentence A correct English? Q2)...
- Hi Americans! 🤗 What’s the difference between “Into” and “onto” Thanks so very much. 👍🏼
- A. Mark stood next to the clown, juggling balls. Is sentence A correct English even if sentenc...