Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- 1. You offered me insult. 2. You offered me an insult. Both way are all correct?
- What is the difference between insult and offend and abuse and humiliate and outrage ?
- He was shouting insults at the shop assistant. Why does "insults" have "s"?
- Can supple be used to describe "skin"?
- "I don't like you because you are way too submissive." Is this sentence right?
- do I need to put a comma between think and you? " I think you need to buy a dictionary."
- Is it correct? My mother told me to you help me or My mother told me you help me..
- Is it correct to say “wonder erotic” or the correct form is “erotic wonder”?
- What does "if anything we get the opposite that we need to try harder." mean? In this modern s...
- What would be the response to "You make my day" other than "my pleasure" or " I'm happy to help"?
- Можно ли сказать / can I say: "Test for me?"
- is it correct "I don't like to settle with one thing email life"?
- She worried my severe injury athentically. Is this right and natural?