Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What does "not very beautiful" means? Is it "beautiful but not great" or "so-so" or "ugly"?
- Is this sentencecorrect? There were not enough chairs for all of them to sit on them.
- Is there any similarities between Spanish and Japanese? Some people in internet saying that there...
- What do you call them in English? Printed pictures for children which they can color. Usually it...
- #1 I like studying. #2 I like to study. #3 I like study (the study / studies). Could you tell me...
- Which is correct? (a) I have to get my brother help me. (b) I have to get my brother to help me.
- Does this sound natural? "Can't wait to see the next episode."
- It’s amusing that with double meanings, the phrase “use your head” works that way! I tried makin...
- How do you call it in English? Electricians and police officers use it.
- Which is more natural? (1) There is a danger ahead. (2)There is danger ahead. I wanna say th...
- Which is more natural? (1) Snow pile up. or (2) Snow piles up.
- A. Don't push me behind! Is sentence A correct English? If so, what does sentence A mean?
- There's another one 一张一张的纸.(Chinese,a sheet of paper). A blank of paper [away/of what...] a she...