Read more comments
- How do you descrive this?
- How do you say this in English (US)? how can I descrive my school?
- How do you descrive the first cry of a newborn baby? In Japanese we say オギャー オギャー
- Is this natural as spoken English? When you hit your elbow against something, it gives you wav...
- 상상하지도 못했던 당황하고 나쁜 일이 일어난 상황에 아줌마의 얼굴은 꾀죄죄하게 구겨져 있었다. 이 구겨져 있었다는 주름이 원래 많았던 것을 하는 것일까요? 아니면...
- What does the ending 는 데요 mean?
- La visite des musées, autant que le cinéma occupe son samedi. Pourquoi pas (occupent) ????
- Good evening is Czech language similiar to Slovak? in vocabulary pronunciation and others
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- Is “baby boy” a nickname for a boyfriend?
- Please tell me what word is missing here:
- Which sentence is correct between the two below?. 1) I want a phone,,, something that is not so ...
- When the teacher says the list of names to check who is in the classroom, what do you call that? ...
- I pretty try to be careful holding onto things. Is this correct?