22 January

  • Spanish (Mexico)
  • English (US)
  • French (France)
  • Spanish (Spain)
Question about English (US)

In the US, when you finish your major, do you have to put in practice what you learned in a government facility and then apply what you learned with no payment at all just like in Mexico? If so, what are these two processes called?

Read more comments

  • English (US)

  • Spanish (Mexico)

  • English (US)

  • Spanish (Mexico)
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!

Share this question
Similar questions
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions