Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What does 海崎さんの驚く顔が楽しみで楽しみで の「楽しみで楽しみで」 mean?
- 海崎さんに関わった全ての人は海崎さんの記憶から消えます does this sound natural?
- （海崎）一応 周りのやつから 覚えていくか What does 一応 mean here??
- HELP ME TO CORRECT MY ENG "just because you want to make sure your female student has a period...
- Which is more natural? I forgot to bring an umbrella. I forgot to bring my umbrella.
- And please do you think that is this sentence correct:? But I hope that after a month I'll be fi...
- Please how can I say an expression when I want to tell somebody that I left the school and now I ...
- Can’t I here emphasize a verb by “do”?
- Hi, when you delete an recurring alarm bell on your phone or on your watch, what would you say? ...
- 1- I have a strong connection with [place] 2- I have a strong connection to [place] Which one i...
- what's the difference between(talk to you later) and(talk to you late)?
- S1. In Korean age, I'm 28. S2. In the Korean age, I'm 28. Are both sentences S1 and S2 correct E...
- What is the difference between "as though it were" and "as though it is"?