Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Does anyone in the US understand the expression watchamacallit?
- Does the vampire culture very popular in the western countries?Any cartoons concerned?
- Which Does it make you always happy to have children ? sounds the most natural?
- How do I ask to a an hotel if they receive AMAZON’s packages that I shop for internet 🤔
- You OUGHTN'T/ MUSTN'T argue with the bus driver any longer. It's quite dangerous. Which one is b...
- 1- My brother Ben, who lives in Hong Kong, is an architect. 2- My brother Ben, living in Hong Ko...
- 【I wrote impression of book. Are there any mistakes？】 The author, Daniel Coyle, probably wro...
- What do you call them in English? Printed pictures for children which they can color. Usually it...
- How do you call it in English? Electricians and police officers use it.
- Which is more natural? (1) There is a danger ahead. (2)There is danger ahead. I wanna say th...
- Which is more natural? (1) Snow pile up. or (2) Snow piles up.
- A. Don't push me behind! Is sentence A correct English? If so, what does sentence A mean?
- There's another one 一张一张的纸.(Chinese,a sheet of paper). A blank of paper [away/of what...] a she...