Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I cleaned my room. × I cleaned up my room. →why is "up" not necessary ?
- He came into the room smiling. does this sound natural?
- What is the difference between "So, you're going TO her room?" and "IN her room?" and "INSIDE her...
- "Tell me why things have to be like this" or "tell me why does it have to be like this"? Are both...
- can you correct my mistakes?
- Do you say "in a rainy evening" or "on a rainy evening"? thank you
- Does this sound natural? -- The printer is out of paper. Where can I get paper? -- Thanks~
- Does this sound natural? "If I were you, I wouldn't touch that."
- What does this sentence mean?
- Is this natural in American English? When Mona Lisa was first exhibited in Japan, there was a co...
- How do you reply when you told “You’re sweet “? I’d like to respond with neither over the top nor...
- When do the rain stop It may stop raining in the evening Do they sound natural?
- I really want to improve my English. Could anyone help me?