Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Why there is an "a" in "usually because of a lack of moisture"?
- I'm a lack of exercise. I made a motion today. この文法はあっていますか？ 他にはどにように言いますか？
- What is the difference between lack(v.) and lack(v.) for ?
- When did you buy your computer? Or When did you bought your computer?
- Is it correct to say “I reckon with it”
- I know that "going to be+adjective" and "going to get+adjective" mean the same thing but I wanted...
- When you say "Welcome to the course, "title."", "the" is always needed, but not when the course t...
- What does "Wring my neck out of life" mean?
- Are these different kinds of beans called "beans"?
- Ist dieser Satz korrekt? The hair dryer is too weak. My hair is not going to dry.
- Which of Hello and Hi is more formal?
- What does "he's got me now or does he" mean?
- How is my accent and pronunciation from 1 to 10?🙏🏼🐎😊🐎🙏🏼