Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Could you correct my dairy written in English. Today was a very very good day,because I bought a...
- A. Everything went as planned. B. As planned, everything went. Are both sentences A and B corre...
- I like to eat hot soups. Does it sound natural?
- I like to see mountains turn red. Does it sound natural?
- 1. To have hatred 2. To have a hatred → I'm not sure which one is technically correct. Should I ...
- X: what are you doing? Me: (it's so obvious what I'm doing so which answer makes sense and sounds...
- What does privy or privy to mean? Is privy a common word?
- does this sound natural? I havet to get through the exam Otherwise my mom will scold me
- "I value your answer" How about this sentence as a thank you when someone answers my question on...
- We need to get a move on. Does this sentence mean we need to hurry?