Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- A. My house is located near Han river, flowing northeast. What does "flowing northeast" describe?
- They disappear for hours then say “wyd?”…no mf. what were you doing??? ↑What does "wyd" and "mf"...
- Is the following sentence natural? I wonder if you have not read my messages yet...
- Could you guys write examples using "find" and "find out"?
- - "It was really hard to do the job. Actually, the difficulty was doublefold." Did the sentence ...
- How do you call it in English? Electricians and police officers use it.
- Which is more natural? (1) There is a danger ahead. (2)There is danger ahead. I wanna say th...
- Which is more natural? (1) Snow pile up. or (2) Snow piles up.
- A. Don't push me behind! Is sentence A correct English? If so, what does sentence A mean?
- There's another one 一张一张的纸.(Chinese,a sheet of paper). A blank of paper [away/of what...] a she...