Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Can I call you back? Can I call you later? What's commonly used? 🙂
- Please correct this sentence. When I try something, they boost my confidence. (何かに挑戦するとき、彼らは後押...
- "Can I ring you back?" Is this for British English? I suppose it would be "Can I call you back?" ...
- What’s the name of this thing in English?
- Is it grammatically correct to say “help him out of crisis”? And does it sound native to you?
- What does "newly pregnant" mean? Pregnant for the first time? or Pregnant again?
- 1. A black van was next to him, murdered by a robber. Is sentence 1 correct English?
- I have got three days' holiday comprising New Year's Day. Is that natural?
- He visto en el foro de wordreference que aseguraban que "My family watchES a lot of t.v." es corr...
- I don't understand the meaning of this sentence.If you can help me, I will be grateful 🙇♀️