Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- - "It was really hard to do the job. Actually, the difficulty was doublefold." Did the sentence ...
- How do you call it in English? Electricians and police officers use it.
- friends，can anyone explain the four choices of the words in Question228 and why choose A？
- Does this sentence sound natural? "Nothing is like a plate of warm chicken pot pie on a cold win...
- his recent business ( ) badly. 1. played out 2. worked out 3. panned out is only #1 natural?
- Which is more natural? (1) There is a danger ahead. (2)There is danger ahead. I wanna say th...
- Which is more natural? (1) Snow pile up. or (2) Snow piles up.
- A. Don't push me behind! Is sentence A correct English? If so, what does sentence A mean?
- There's another one 一张一张的纸.(Chinese,a sheet of paper). A blank of paper [away/of what...] a she...
- Please help me correct these sentences.