Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- - Cam, good to see you. Now, that is a shirt. - Thank you. What does “that is a shirt” mean?
- what is the meaning of "on a regular basis" in this sentence? "A:how often do you have a family ...
- I need a slogan on a website but I am not sure if this next sentence could be understood correctl...
- when I just finished eating something. I should say I just ate or I just have eaten?
- 1. Pleas keep in your mind that you don't play favorites. 2. Please remember you shouldn't show ...
- What does “h.m.” mean? And “h.s”, “j.w.”?
- When someone says “dig your shirt”, shat does it mean?
- So, let's say the maximum score in exams at school is 10. You son got 7,8, and 9. So you can say ...
- i'm happy to meet you i'm happy meeting you do you use them? i'm little confused about differ...
- i hope the distance not bothering you