Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Does this sound natural? -- Keep going. Don't stop until I tell you to. -- Thanks~
- Do these sentences natural? (They're separate examples.) -- 1. I've got to pee. How far is the ...
- A. We're in this collaboration to the teeth. Q1) Is sentence A correct English? Q2) Does sent...
- Can you show me some differences between the prescriptive grammar of English and the way you actu...
- which is correct: when had India founded or when was India founded
- is it natural to say "it got me so hard" when you found something so funny?
- Is the verb lie used in this sense in US English?
- A. She obeyed his instructions to the letter. B. To the letter, she obeyed his instructions. ...
- A. This new portrait really is Prince Charles to the life. B. To the life, This new portrait r...
- “Go away, you power-crazed pyros.” What does pyros mean here?