Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Which pronunciation of multiple sounds better? There are *multiple* ways you can do this
- Is my grammar correct? I don't thank to you, because it's a easy expression to say "thank you"...
- hi. In this exercise i put: hadn't expected didn't know had known would have voted hadn't voted h...
- I'd like to ask abkut the sequence of tenses and my question is as followed. When asking some...
- with the mere heat from the sun heat up your food. (does. this sound natural?)
- My boyfriend told me "I don't see this will be going anywhere" means he doesn't see there is a fu...
- approximately can I shorten that to "approx-ily" when speaking casualy?
- Is my grammar correct? I am pleased to meet you. I think that you don't know English well.
- Is there a big difference between "start" and "start off"?
- Is my grammar correct? Yeah, I would like as well.
- 일본 애니를 한국어 자막으로 볼 수 있는 무료 사이트 알려주세요🙏
- Is the word 버터 (butter) used in Korean slang? If so, what does it mean?
- Park Bong Pal - I'm watching a show and the girl laughed and said that it's good that his name is...
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?
- 프랑스에서 코로나를 싸우기 위해서 제한 제정한 조치중에, 우리는 10km주위에서 넘을 수 없었어요. 그렇지만 5월 3일부터 그 규칙을 풀었으니까 4일 동안 할아버지랑 할머니의...